Are you sure? We'll miss you!
Before you say yes, please note that account deletion is permanent. Once your organization's account is removed, you will no longer be able to recover any opportunities or volunteer connections you've made!
If you have no immediate volunteers needs but might want to recruit some awesome volunteers in the future, we recommend keeping your organization's account. You don't need to post any opportunities and can always remove opportunities for roles you've filled.
To remove your organization from our site, follow these steps:
- Log into your VolunteerMatch account
- If you manage more than one organization, select the organization you wish to delete
- Under Manage Organization in the menu on the left, select 'Edit Organization Profile'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Delete Organization'
- You'll be asked if you're sure (remember: account deletion is permanent!) -- if so, select 'Delete' again