VolunteerMatch Member is available as a subscription service maintained with monthly or annual payments. All subscriptions are due to renew at the end of each monthly or annual term, depending on your subscription plan. Member services will continue to renew each month or year, on its Renewal Date, until you cancel your subscription or VolunteerMatch no longer offers the subscription service.
Payment & Price
The renewal payment is due on the Renewal Date and will automatically be charged to the same credit card that you used for the initial subscription or the most recent renewal. Please notify VolunteerMatch Support before the Renewal Date of any changes to your email, account or billing information. The renewal price will remain the same price as the original subscription unless VolunteerMatch gives you advance notice of a price change. You will also receive a notice if there are any changes to the subscription service terms.
How to Update Your Credit Card Information
To update your credit card information for an existing subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Select Order History under Manage Organization in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select Update Method next to the current payment method box
- Enter your new payment information and click Save
How To Cancel Automatic Renewal
To cancel your subscription and automatic renewal, follow the steps below:
- Log into to your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Under 'Manage Organization', select 'Order History'
- Select 'Change Renewal' under Current Payment Method
- On the next page, click 'Cancel My Membership'
If your Membership renewal was canceled correctly, the status of the most recent Membership transaction should read "Charged, renewal cancelled" on the Order History page.
If you have any questions regarding your Membership or other transactions, please submit a ticket to our Support team at the following link as soon as possible: https://vmhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.