Membership subscriptions are for pre-paid 1-month and 12-month terms. Your subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term for another one or 12 months depending on your subscription plan. VolunteerMatch will continue to renew your subscription each month or year on the Renewal Date until you cancel your subscription or VolunteerMatch no longer offers the subscription service.
Payment & Price
The renewal payment is due on the Renewal Date and will automatically be charged to the same credit card that you used for the initial subscription or the most recent renewal. Please notify VolunteerMatch Support before the Renewal Date of any changes to your email, account or billing information. The renewal price will remain the same price as the original subscription unless VolunteerMatch gives you advance notice of a price change. You will also receive a notice if there are any changes to the subscription service terms.
How to Update Your Credit Card Information
To update your credit card information for an existing subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Select Order History under Manage Organization in the left-hand navigation menu
- Select UPDATE next to the current payment method box
- Enter your new payment information and click Save
How To Cancel Automatic Renewal
To cancel your subscription and automatic renewal, follow the steps below:
- Log into to your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Under 'Manage Organization', select 'Order History'
- Select 'Change' under Action
- Select the checkbox and the 'Cancel Renewal' button