Give a face to your organization and personalize your profile with a photo or your organization's logo with these easy steps:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Select 'Photo Manager' in the menu on the left side of the page
- On the Photo Manager page, click the 'Select an Organization Photo' button
- If you've already uploaded the photo to your account with the Photo Manager, simply select the name of the photo from the drop-down menu
- If you'd like to upload a new photo to use as your profile picture, select 'Add' then 'Upload Image' to choose an image* from your hard drive; you'll have the opportunity to crop the image and give it a title
- If you'd like, add a caption to your photo, then select 'Save'
*Please note, files must be in JPG or GIF format, and our photo cropper can only accommodate square dimensions. We recommend keeping your organization photo at max 150 x 150.
**Also note, the 'Add' button will disappear if you've hit the limit of existing photos allowed in your organization dashboard. Five photo limit for Basic and twenty photo limit for Members.
Now that you've uploaded your new profile picture, check it out as it appears to prospective volunteers by selecting 'Preview Organization Page' under Manage Organization in your side menu.
For more information on using the Photo Manager, read this article or watch the following short video: