Give a face to your organization and personalize your profile with a photo or your organization's logo with these easy steps:
- Log in to your VolunteerMatch account
- Select 'Add Organization Photo' under Manage Organization in the menu on the left side of the page
- If you've already uploaded the photo to your account with the Photo Manager, simply select the name of the photo from the drop-down menu
- If you'd like to upload a new photo to use as your profile picture, select 'Add' then 'Upload Image' to choose an image* from your hard drive; you'll have the opportunity to crop the image and give it a title
- If you'd like, add a caption to your photo, then select 'Save'
*Please note, files must be in JPG or GIF format, and our photo cropper can only accommodate square-sized images.
Now that you've uploaded your new profile picture, check it out as it appears to prospective volunteers by selecting 'Preview Organization Page' under Manage Organization in your side menu.
For more information on using the Photo Manager, read this article or watch the following short video: