Give a face to your organization and personalize your profile with a photo or your organization's logo with these easy steps:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Select 'Photo Manager' in the menu on the left side of the page
- On the Photo Manager page, upload your photo using the instructions here.
- If you've already uploaded the photo to your account with the Photo Manager, simply select the Make this your organization photo button found right under the photo listed
- Add a title and caption by selecting edit and don't forget to select Save after!
*Want to upload a new profile photo but don't see the 'Upload a Photo' button? You've likely already uploaded your maximum number of photos! Basic accounts can upload up to 5 images while Member accounts may upload 20. To add a new photo, you'll need to upgrade to a Member account (if you haven't already) or delete an existing image from your Photo Manager.
Now that you've uploaded your new profile picture, check it out as it appears to prospective volunteers by selecting 'Preview Organization Page' under Manage Organization in your side menu.
For more information on using the Photo Manager, read this article.