Adding a picture to your opportunity is a great way to attract more volunteers!
You can upload, edit, delete, and link photos to your organization profile and active opportunities. Use the same photo for all opportunities or store up to five photos with a Basic account or up to 20 as a VolunteerMatch Member.
With Photo Manager, you can:
- Upload photos to the dashboard
- Edit and delete photos
- Link photos to the profile and/or opportunities
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org
- Select 'Photo Manager' under Manage Opportunities in your navigation menu
- To upload a new photo, select the Upload a Photo button
- Choose a file to upload from your computer or toggle to the Address tab to add a file from your browser
Please note, the Upload a Photo button will disappear if you've hit the limit of existing photos allowed in your organization dashboard.
Once the photo is uploaded, you can give your photo a title and caption
- Select the Edit buttons in the photo's row
- Add a title and caption, then select SaveN.B., the title is for your own use, but the caption will be visible to potential volunteers
You can also view and delete your stored photos at any time by selecting the Delete button in the photo's row.
Don't forget to update your organization's profile picture or associate your image to a volunteer opportunity once it's been uploaded to your Photo Manager!
Associate your image to an active opportunity by following these steps:
- Select the checkbox next to the photo you'd like to associate to an opportunity
- Click on the View and Link Opportunities drop-down and select one, multiple or the All Opportunities option to associate the photo with the corresponding posting.
- Then head to the following for steps to adding an organization profile photo: Adding a photo to your organization's profile