Adding a picture to your opportunity is a great way to attract more volunteers!
You can store up to five photos with a Basic account or 20 photos with a Premium account.
To add photos to your Photo Manager:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org
- Select 'Photo Manager' under Manage Organization in your navigation menu
- To upload a new photo, select the 'Add' button
- Choose a file to upload from your computer
- Give your photo a title and caption
N.B., the title is for your own use, but the caption will be visible to potential volunteers
- Select 'Save' to save your photo
You can also edit, replace or delete your stored photos at any time, as well as view which opportunities they are currently attached to.
Don't forget to update your organization's profile picture or add your image to a volunteer opportunity once it's been uploaded to your Photo Manager! Not sure how? Check out the following articles: