Adding a picture to your opportunity is a great way to attract more volunteers!
You can store up to five photos with a Basic account or 20 photos with a Premium account.
To add photos to your Photo Manager:
- Log into your VolunteerMatch account
- Select 'Photo Manager' under Manage Organization in your side menu
- To upload a new photo, select the 'Add' button
- Choose a file to upload from your computer
- Give your photo a title and caption (the title is for your own internal use, but the caption will be visible to volunteers)
- Select 'Save' to save your photo
You can edit, replace or delete your stored photos at any time, as well as view which opportunities they are currently attached to.
To add a photo to one of your opportunities:
- Go back to your organization dashboard
- Select the pencil icon for opportunity you'd like to edit
- Select 'Edit Opportunity' below Actions
- Scroll down to the photo section and select a photo from the drop down or add a new one
- Select 'Save' at the bottom