Adding a picture to your opportunity is a great way to attract more volunteers!
You can store up to five photos with a Basic account or up to 20 as a VolunteerMatch Member.
To add photos to your Photo Manager:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org
- Select 'Photo Manager' under Manage Opportunities in your navigation menu
- To upload a new photo, select the Upload a Photo button
- Choose a file to upload from your computer or toggle to the Address tab to add a file from your browser
- Once the photo is uploaded, you can give your photo a title and caption by selecting the Edit buttons in the photo's row
N.B., the title is for your own use, but the caption will be visible to potential volunteers
You can also view and delete your stored photos at any time, as well as link them to opportunities you'd like them attached to.
Please note, the Upload a Photo button will disappear if you've hit the limit of existing photos allowed in your organization dashboard. Five photo limit for Basic and twenty photo limit for Members.
Don't forget to update your organization's profile picture or add your image to a volunteer opportunity once it's been uploaded to your Photo Manager! Not sure how? Check out the following articles: