The title of your opportunity can go a long way in attracting volunteers. It's your chance to make a great first impression and stand out from the crowd. Just follow these three tips:
- Be creative with your title - aim to inspire!
- Make it eye-catching
- Clearly state the activity
Here are some good examples:
- "Bring a smile to a senior- deliver a meal!"
- "Are you good at math? Become a tutor"
- "Assist a child. Become a court guardian"
The contact you select for an opportunity will receive email notifications from VolunteerMatch when a volunteer expresses interest in it. To add a contact to an opportunity, you must first add them to your organization's account.