VolunteerMatch Members have access to our Custom Questions tool, which allows you to create questions to ask potential volunteers when they express interest in your opportunity.
The questions appear to the volunteer on the connection form when a volunteer selects 'I Want to Help!' on your listing.
To create custom questions, or to edit your existing questions, please just follow the steps below!
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- From your listings, choose the pencil icon next to the opportunity you'd like to add questions to
- Scroll down to the 'Recruitment' tab
- Select 'Edit' under 'Volunteer Questionnaire'
- If you've already created questions, you can choose from your existing questions here
- Select 'Add Questions' to create new questions to ask potential volunteers
- Once you're satisfied with your questionnaire, choose 'Save' to update your listing
To view, edit or delete any of your existing custom questions, select 'Questions Manager' under Manage Opportunities in your left-hand navigation menu.