Did you know that when you post on VolunteerMatch.org, your opportunities automatically populate to our partners' websites?
We believe you can't make a difference without making a connection, and we have built a network of corporate and nonprofit partners to facilitate this connection.
Our partners work with us to manage their employee volunteering programs -- including corporations like Morgan Stanley, California Volunteers, JetBlue and many more! These companies and organizations are dedicated to giving back to the community by encouraging their employees and members to volunteer for your opportunities.
Once you're registered on VolunteerMatch.org as a nonprofit, our partners can:
- Highlight you as a nonprofit partner so that your opportunities are promoted to employees
- Connect their employees to any opportunities you post
- Track hours towards your organization's record
- Apply for Dollars for Doers grants for your organization
- Sign up for alerts for new or upcoming opportunities
Any connections you receive from our corporate partners will be passed to you like any other connection, and will appear in your account. Here's what you can do to make your partnerships even stronger:
- Reach out to your corporate partners and find out if they use VolunteerMatch
- If they don't, encourage them to check out our tools: http://solutions.volunteermatch.org/
- If they do, encourage them to 'feature' your organization profile so that your opportunities are promoted
Thanks for being part of our network of do gooders!