Once a volunteer expresses interest in your opportunity, you'll want to reply quickly!
To view information for a volunteer connection:
- Log into your VolunteerMatch account
- Select Volunteer Connections & Reports in your side menu
- Select 'View All Connections'
- Using the drop-down menus at the top of the page, choose the opportunity and time period you would like to view referrals for, or choose view all opportunities for all time
- To view full information for a volunteer, select 'Connection Details' at the end of the row
- To email a volunteer using the email too, select the envelope next to their name
- To contact all connections for a specific opportunity, choose 'Email all volunteers for this opportunity' at the bottom of the report
- To remove connections from future reports, check the boxes under the Archive at the end of volunteer's row and select 'Delete Selected Connections' at the bottom of the page
- To email all of your connections, return your organization's dashboard and select 'Email Interested Volunteers' under Volunteer Connections & Reports