We bet you've got a few skills up your sleeve -- and now you can showcase them in your profile!
You can choose from a detailed list of skills and cause areas. The organizations you express interest in will be able to view your skills, and the cause areas will help generate customized volunteer opportunity recommendations.
To select your skills and cause areas:
- Log into your account on VolunteerMatch.org and select My Account at the top of the screen
- Select 'Edit' to the right of Your Skills or Your Causes
- Choose all the causes you care about and then select Update Skills at the bottom
- Next, add any relevant skills that you have and select Save
- You can update your cause areas and skills at any time
You'll start seeing relevant opportunity recommendations in the lower portion of your volunteer profile. You're all set!