Looking for awesome volunteers? Post a new opportunity to your organization’s account and get your volunteer needs met in no time!
Once you’ve registered your organization or gained admin access to your organization’s existing profile, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account at www.volunteermatch.org/post/
- From your organization dashboard, simply select ‘Add New Opportunity’ and fill out the form
- Make sure all the required fields (marked with an * ) are filled out and select ‘Save’ at the bottom of the form
- You’ll be brought to the Opportunity Details page, where you can review the information you’ve entered and publish your opportunity!
Please allow 30 to 60 minutes for your opportunity to show up in the search results.
Questions while filling out the form? Not to worry! Select the Help icon () at any step to learn more about a particular section or feature, or select from the topics below:
- Choosing your opportunity title & contact
- Specifying your opportunity location
- Setting a date & time for your opportunity
- Opportunity description, skills & requirements
- Adding causes & keywords
- Adding a photo to your opportunity
Add as much information to your opportunity as you can to help you find and recruit the perfect volunteers! Please note that if you don’t have any active opportunities, potential volunteers won’t be able to express their interest in your organization and sign up to help your cause.
Article is closed for comments.