Need to edit your organization’s profile or post a new volunteer opportunity, but don’t have access to the account?
Add yourself as an administrator to your organization’s existing account by following these simple steps:
- Visit the organization search page
- Enter your organization’s city or ZIP code in the space to the left and your organization’s name in the space to the right labeled Keywords
- Select ‘Search’
- Select the name of your organization in the search results to view your organization’s profile
- Select ‘Are you an Organization Admin?’ as shown below
- Follow the instructions and submit!
Please note that if you do not already have an individual account on VolunteerMatch, you’ll be prompted to create one at this time.
We’ll send you an email as soon as you’re approved (usually within 1 business day)!
Once you’re added as an administrator, we’d suggest taking the time to do the following:
Article is closed for comments.