Here's a quick overview of how VolunteerMatch can help you find awesome volunteer opportunities. It’s simple and quick -- you can start giving back in no time!
Once you've registered and verified your email, you're ready to find opportunities.
- From the VolunteerMatch homepage, enter your location and select Get Started
- Voilà -- here is a list of all the opportunities within 20 miles of your ZIP code
- From there you can narrow down your results in the side menu by entering keywords or selecting a Cause Area
- Go ahead and open up a few opportunities and read the descriptions
- Once you've decided on one (or more) opportunities, select 'I want to help!'
- A pop-up will appear with space for you to write a personal message to the organization
- We'll send this message and your contact information to the organization
- You will receive a confirmation email along with the opportunity details and contact information
- If you don't hear back from the organization after a few days, you can contact them directly from this email by selecting Contact Organization