Here's a quick overview of how VolunteerMatch can help you find awesome volunteer opportunities. It’s simple and quick -- you can start giving back in no time!
- From the VolunteerMatch homepage, your location will automatically display.
- Select 'Find Opportunities' to kick off a search.
3. A mix of both location based and virtual opportunities will appear. (The virtual opportunities are likely posted by organizations located in your area) You can utilize the blue box at the top to see only location based or virtual opportunities, as well as select cause areas, skills and other filters. And if the organization has additional available opportunities, you'll see a link to those just below the title and snippet of opportunity description.
4. Select the title of an opportunity to see more details.
5. If you're ready to express interest, select I want to help!
- You'll be able to send a message to the organization regarding your interest, any questions you have etc.
- We'll send this message and your contact information to the organization
- You will receive a confirmation email along with the opportunity details and contact information
- If you don't hear back from the organization promptly, you can contact them directly from this email by selecting Contact Organization
Article is closed for comments.