Add opportunities to your dashboard with set role templates available for your Girl Scouts council.
With the opportunity templates, you can prefill opportunity forms for different recruitment roles. Simply complete any required fields specific to your council's needs and save and publish your opportunity onto the site! To access the templates, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Girl Scouts Council Administrator via VolunteerMatch.org
- Select the Add New Opportunity button
- Click on the name of a template or scroll down to enter a new opportunity by selecting Create a Custom Opportunity below
- If you've selected a template, editable form fields are pre-populated based on the role template you've chosen, Fill out the remaining required fields in the form
- Once finished, select the Save button.
You're now on the Manage Opportunity page for the created opportunity as a result of the steps above! You can take various actions to manage the opportunity on this page. To publish the opportunity, click Publish.
For more information about the Add Opportunity form, please visit our article here: https://bit.ly/2yxI4DQ!