Simplify your custom questionnaire tool with the pre-written questions available via the Question Library, available to all Girl Scouts chapters!
The Question Library lets you choose from pre-written questions readily available in recruitment categories on the Question Manager!
With the Question Library, you can:
- Select pre-written questions to add to your My Questions list
- Customize the preset questions to fit your recruitment needs
Follow the steps below to select preset volunteer questions:
- Log into VolunteerMatch.org to access your organization's dashboard
- Select Question Manager under Manage Opportunities in the left-hand navigation menu
- Scroll down to the Library Questions section and select a category to view a list of questions
- Select the Add to My Questions button next to the question you'd like to add to your dashboard
- Link the question to your opportunities following these steps: https://bit.ly/2BrnkQ8
To make changes to a prewritten question, click the Edit link in the Action column of your Question Manager. Update the answer options as well as the type of question! Please note, you cannot update the question text.