Welcome to VolunteerMatch, we're excited you're here!
Here in the Help Center, you'll find a lot of articles that will help you make the most of all the tools to recruit and engage with volunteers. A good example is our article about creating engaging opportunities for some tips for how to title and describe your posts.
You will receive connection and opportunity alert emails from VolunteerMatch that are specific to your organization. Other types of communications we will share with you are:
- Product Updates and New Product Launches—sent to all VolunteerMatch administrators to make you aware of any upcoming changes or releases to the site
- VolunteerMatch Emails with the Latest Resources—sent to everyone who is signed up to receive news and updates for nonprofits with upcoming webinar announcements, highlighted blog posts, and our monthly newsletter on the last Tuesday of each month. If you aren’t already signed up and would like to get the latest webinars, research, and toolkits, you can manage your subscriptions here to make sure you don't miss out on these informative emails!
- VolunteerMatch Blog
- Virtual Volunteering Opportunities
- VolunteerMatch COVID-19 Resource Hub
- COVID-19 Related Volunteer Opportunities
Being a member of VolunteerMatch gives you access to all the Member tools within VolunteerMatch as well as access to the community, data, and resources you need to engage your community in new ways, including:
- World Class Education: 150+ hours of education and training programs in our VolunteerMatch Learning Center
- The Latest Data + Research: Get the latest data and research on volunteering to drive engagement and the most impact
- Digital + Media Activations: Invitation-only activations featuring influencers, artists, and celebrities + inclusion in exclusive national broadcast and media
- Volunteer Engagement: The web's #1 suite of volunteer recruiting tools and services and guides
Don't forget to take advantage of the 30-day free trial for our Member Benefits to access try out all of our member tools, including Volunteer Engagement if you haven't already. Just click the Start My Free Trial link at the top of your dashboard at any time.
We use feedback to inform our services and tool development so please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, need advice, or have some feedback for us.
The VolunteerMatch Team